Monday, March 12, 2012

Washi Tape Organization

Hello everyone!  It's Julie here!  If you are anything like me, you struggle with organization.  You would like things to look nice, have their proper place, be accessible, etc.  I have struggled with a good way to store my Washi tape other than piling it in a bowl which for me just doesn't work.  I like to see each tape without digging through it.  So, as I was redecorating my scraproom, I came across my sewing drawer filled with old wooden thread spools.  I thought, "hey!  Maybe these could work!"  And work, they did!!  Here's where I keep my Washi tapes:

I apologize for the blurry photo.  I took this with my phone!

This close up of the spools shows you just how I organize them.  The centers of the tape rolls are small enough so they don't slip off the other end of the spool when I pick them up to look at them.

Do you have a way you organize your tapes?  We'd love to hear how you do it!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 Scrappy thoughts:

dianapena8 said...

What a great idea, mine are in a jar and it is not easy to get them when I need them :S