Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tags, tags, tags

Hello Scrappy Tree people, happy Saturday!  Welcome to the weekend :)

I had a bit of a mad run on tags recently and thought I would share a few of them in today's post (yes there are a few more, as I said I did go a bit mad!).

With this first tag, I've recently been enjoying using a lot of layering and vintage images and this tag ties in with that really.  There's also some stamping, some white acrylic paint and lots of embellishments.


I am a bit of a messy crafter and love anything inky so really enjoyed making these two!  I stamped the main images with black and brown StazOn ink and just sponged on some distress ink in different colours.  I added some white pen, some pearls and some Stickles to accent some parts of the tag too.

Here's hoping you have a great weekend full of crafting!  I am off to visit Wendy Gale and Hels Sheridan for some more inky fun at The Stamp Attic tomorrow, can't wait!

Happy scrapping!

Gayle xx

4 Scrappy thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful!!!

Michelle said...

These are really pretty, Gayle!! :)

dianapena8 said...

Wow!!! I am trying to pick my favorite but
I can't they are all so pretty =D

Kristin said...

Love love love your textures you create, beautiful!