Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration

Hello, Diana here with another Pinterest inspiration post.

This is the gallery wall in my Scraproom, I call it the Pinterest wall because not only did I get inspiration from there to make the gallery but also to make 4 of the pieces in it.

If you like those Map Posters you can buy them Here The Etsy shop name is Poppy & Pinecone.


Here are the images that inspired me:

Source: Jenny Chesnick Blog

Source: notonthehighstreet.com

Source: The Parish Fam Blog

And a close up of what I made:

I bought all of these frames at vintage shops and spray painted them.

This is my favorite one, I used paper from Crate's Portrait collection, American Crafts Yellow Thickers, Pink Paislee's white alphas and the cute camera is from the first Amy Tangerine collection.

These two frames already had the pre-cut mats, and fortunately the blue looks good with the maps I used. The Alphas are from Pink Paislee and the Flair from American Crafts.



And finally the Empty Frame, there are so many different images of this type of frame that I am sure going to be making more.


Hope you all have a great day, till next time.

=Di



2 Scrappy thoughts:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Di! I love the map pictures especially!

Erica said...

What great ideas!!! Thanks for sharing. I love the maps.