Friday, March 23, 2012

Girly vintage tag

So.... I'm not really sure where this tag came from!  I'm not usually one for girly or pink but was playing with this K&Co oversized tag one night and this is what happened!  I added a vintage image, some pink and white buttons, vintage lace, a Prima flower, Tim Holtz key and some ribbon, and embellished with some sparkly Stickles and some small pearls.

I'm slightly at a loss as to what I should do with this girly tag, so if anyone would like to offer her a home, please let me know! ;)

Hope you're looking forward to your weekend, I know I am!

Happy scrapping ;)

Gayle xx

3 Scrappy thoughts:

Erica said...

It's beautiful! You can always send her to me :) I have a lovely home she'll enjoy.

dianapena8 said...

Gorgeous! loving that vintage image and the way you embellished the tag =D

The Scrappy Tree said...

She's yours! Thank you Erica, I'll put her in the post :)

Gayle xx