Saturday, June 4, 2011

Smashing the WCP Challenge


Hi Everyone,

Kristin here with this months Words, Colors and Photos challenge. I just received my SMASH book by EKSuccess, so I thought I would mix it up a bit and use that as part of the WCP challenge. If you haven't had a chance to check out these awesome books, see the video below. I think of it as a journal, meets organizer, meets creative planner. There are several themed books to choose from and you can order some fun scrappy supplies to go with it, including specialized post it type notes, funky artistic clips and folders to hold misc. stuff but most of all they built a fun canvas that encourages all types to create, organize and play!



So for this month, the Words: GUILTY PLEASURES will guide our challenge.

There happens to be a page in the SMASH book I have named guilty pleasures, so I will suggest the colors on that page to accompany our challenge. The colors are Kraft, orange, pink, maroon, gold, white and black.


Use the above pictures and words to create something, anything really about your guilty pleasures. If you would like to share your creation, feel free to visit our Scrappy Community HERE. I will be uploading my page soon! I hope to see you and your Guilty Pleasures :)


Enjoy the rest of your Saturday everyone,


Kristin xx

3 Scrappy thoughts:

Susanne said...

I just received my Smash book too - this is a good topic for a page, or two, or three (wink!).

dianapena8 said...

That book is on my Wish List :)
Loving the colors you picked for the WCP challenge and the words Guilty Pleasure :)

Jean said...

Those books are so cute! Great colors for a challenge.