Monday, June 13, 2011

June's Inspiration Monday

Good morning everyone! June is here and I am thinking Summer! I did a google search this month to find our inspirational image by entering Summer in the search field and this one popped out at me!

Doesn't a pitcher of nice, ice cold lemonade just speak to Summer? What will this image inspire you to create? For my daughter and I, we thought it would be perfect to use as our inspiration for a Summer sleepover invite. Here's what we came up with:





We echoed the lemon slices in our "glass of lemonade" invite and used a Dymo label maker to add a little "Fun In The Sun" to it! The straw was our finishing touch! :)



So, does this image inspire something in you? If it does, please share with us here.

2 Scrappy thoughts:

dianapena8 said...

What a FUN invite Julz!
Loving that image, it is making my thirsty :)

Jean said...

So cute! Wonderful invite. Love that photo!