Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Challenge

Another month, another challenge. This time we will focus on the smallest and fluffiest members of our family.

I have so many photos of Sammy, and I’m slowly making layouts to put in his album.

This one will be the first page of the album.

All these layouts are 8”X8”, and I used sketches from NSD at Studio Calico, I did not win the prize but I was able to complete a few layouts.

A couple of double pagers.

All the pattern paper and most of the embellishments are from Basic Greys Max & Whiskers collection.

Now it’s your turn to make a layout or project of your furry friends, link them here or join us at our Scrappy Community and post them in our Let’s Scrap Group.

On June 29th I’ll show them all here with a link to your blog.

Happy Scrapping

=Di

4 Scrappy thoughts:

Unknown said...

Sammy is so photogenic! love the pages Di!

Jean said...

Such cute pages! Posted mine.

Sandy Ang said...

Hi, it's Sandy angsandy@yahoo.com.sg. Could you email me Di ?

Erica said...

great photos and layouts!