Sunday, February 13, 2011

The return of Sandy Ang!


I was so blown away by Sandy's Creative flare and talent the first time she was here, I couldn't wait to ask her back!
Luckily she agreed, so today she is here to share what she has been working on for Valentines Day. Sandy is beyond talented and just joined the Best Creation Design Team, so she is sure to bring her A game!

Make sure to stop by her blog and see her Amazing projects, it's so worth it!

http://angsandy.blogspot.com/




Thank you Kristin for inviting me back to guest on The Scrappy Tree. I shared my Christmas projects the last time and today I'm thrilled to share my Valentine ones. If any design catches your eye, do drop by my
blog where I have step-by-step tutorials for them. I also have Sandy's Challenge #2 going on and an invitiation for you to link up one your 2010 favourite projects.


Always Love



A clean-and-simple style card is called for when the recipient is someone elegant and chic. All I used on this project is one paper with a barely-there design and some pretty beads.

Love your Smile



Not to disappoint anyone expecting some cute and fun projects, I present Love your Smile. It is a flip-top gift box.

Valentine Sweetness



(front and back views)


And what can be more perfect for someone sweet than a lollipop for Valentine ? Although I used a non-traditional green and fawn colour palette for the holder, it turned out just 'sweet' enough.



Matching card



Wising everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day.



Thanks for stopping by Sandy and sharing your Gorgeous projects, you are welcome anytime!

3 Scrappy thoughts:

Sandy Ang said...

You're too kind Kristin ! I'm just a papercrafter who love making things with pretty paper. Thanks for the chance to share my projects on The Scrappy Tree.

gayle said...

Ditto what Kristin said, completely! Remember being very excited seeing your projects before :) once again not disappointed, these are wonderful! Love the elegant simplicity of the card, and the box and lollipop are SOOO cute :) thank you for sharing Sandy! xx

Unknown said...

Sandy, these projects are amazing! I really love your style!