Friday, February 11, 2011

And the Winners are....

First off, thanks again for playing along, we had a blast reading all of your funny and thoughtful responses. We also loved learning a bit more about each of you and we hope to repeat this again soon :) Using Random.org, the following folks are winning some swag. If you won an item, please email us at thescrappytree@hotmail.com with your name, address and please use an email address we can contact you through, just in case :)


here we go!

Bag #1- Troylet

Bag #2- Charisma3103

Bag #3- Toni

Bag #4- Humel


Bag #5- Heather

Bag #6- Tracy

Bag #7- Joanna

Bag #8- Lori

Bag #9- Joyce

Bag #10- Erica

Bag #11-Pigott Clan

Bag #12- Maria



Congrats to all the winners!


♥♥ Happy Valentines Day ♥♥

TST Team

6 Scrappy thoughts:

Pigott Clan said...

yayyyyy!!!! thank you for all the wonderful scrappy yummies!!!

Troylet said...

Wow -- thank you so much!!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Yea! That's me! I love Tim Holtz and the ruler ribbon is very cool.
Off to email you!
Rinda (aka Maria)

Joanna said...

Wahoo, I think I won Grab Bag 7 (unless there's another Joanna!?).

Thank you, girls, it was a fun thing to take part in.

xx

humel said...

Omigosh, that's me - thank you! I thought I was too late entering, I'm thrilled that I wasn't :-) The stamp is gorgeous, thank you! xx

Jean said...

Congrats evyerone!