Monday, February 21, 2011

Inching along this Monday!

Good morning! Monday's can be fun right??? I am wondering since it is snowing/sleeting yet again after a foot of snow yesterday! I thought I might be able to brighten up the day a bit with some inchies!

I made a bunch yesterday and I wanted them to have a focus. I decided that focus would be paper layering. First, I gathered up some of my basic supplies.

Since I had gone to a crafty day the day before, I thought I would used up some scraps from that day and only the supplies I brought on that day. My punches (particularly my 1 inch square punch) were a must!! Here are some of my creations from the day:










I'd love to see how you layer paper on your inchies. If you'd like to share, come on over to the Inchie group and upload!
Have a wonderful Monday!




5 Scrappy thoughts:

gayle said...

Love how you make these Jules, they are all beautiful!

Joyce said...

Love your inchies Julie!

dianapena8 said...

I Heart Layers ;)
wonderful job Julz :)

humel said...

Fabby, fabby!! I've been playing with inchies lately too - such fun :-)

Kristin said...

OH, cute cute cute! I love how you make inchies seem like they are nine feet long! TFS :)