Monday, March 15, 2010

Think Green!

It's time to think green everyone! St. Patricks Day is Wednesday and I was inspired to make a quick and easy breezy tag to dress up some little treats for my little leprechauns!
This tag is from the office supply store and I sprayed it with about 6 different colors of Glimmer Mist. The only ones I can remember using for sure were Sweet Clover (or course!), Suede, Coffee Shop and Patina. I used others for sure too! I stamped the clover's stem and little squiggles that all came from Michaels $1 stamp sets. I added some torn vintage music sheets which I sprayed with Glimmer Mist and inked. I made the clover using my Fiskars heart pun! To recreate the clover, you will need to punch out 4 hearts and glue the tips together! Super simple!! I glued the clover to tag and place a cute green button in the center. I used buttons on the top piece of torn vintage music sheet as well to add some more dimension. I finished off the tag with brown seam binding.

2 Scrappy thoughts:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love this! The vintage music sheet goes perfectly with the colors of the tag. I just might do something like this myself.
Rinda

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

I forgot that St Patrick's Day is in 2 days! That's not very Irish of me at all.