Monday, March 8, 2010

March's Inspiration Monday!

Greetings Crafters! When I was sitting at home last month racking my brain trying to think of an image to use for this month's inspiration challenge, I was having a can of tea. I realized just how beautiful my can of Arizona tea was and I thought that it would make a great springboard for a card. I have a photo of the beautiful box of Arizona tea that I thought I would share with you and see what you can come up with!






Rules: Look at this image and be inspired. You can make a card, scrapbook page, journal entry, altered item, anything.....just go where the inspiration takes you! Please share your projects with us at our ning community group by this Friday, March 12th!









































Here's what I came up with based on the tea box!

































Happy Crafting!

3 Scrappy thoughts:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Lovely. Peaceful, serene and springy.
Rinda

Toni Shaw said...

What a perfectly placid card. Such an inspiration and proof that inspiration can be found anywhere. Thanks.

dianapena8 said...

Very Pretty card and love the inspirational colors.
Hope to have mine finished today =Di