Friday, March 5, 2010

Scrappy Tree winner!

Thank you all who shared your favorite three crafty items with us. It is so interesting to see the different responses and I agree with many of you, picking three is very hard! I also find that mine change constantly, currently they are Distress inks, glazes and medium Accents and my continued collection and obsession with pattern paper lives on! As promised we have picked a winner using random.org...and the winner is...

Monica!

Please send us your address to thescrappytree@hotmail.com and your Stickles will be on its way!

Thanks to all who shared and keep checking back for more fun giveaways. Our first project and kit giveaway has been moved to Sunday, check in for a sample of the project then.

Keep on Scrappin'

Kristin

6 Scrappy thoughts:

melissa said...

congrats monica!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Congrats! It was a fun to read all the entries
Rinda

Cherry said...

Congratulations Monica - enjoy! Hugs Cherry XXX

Heather Landry said...

Congrats Monica!!! I am so sorry I missed the contest. My three favorite crafty items are Stickles, Patterned Paper, and Kraft Paper.

Monica said...

WOW, so groovy. I never win anything! Thanks so much.

CDC said...

congrats!