Monday, October 3, 2011

World Card Making Day


Saturday was World Card Making Day and I got some inspiration from the Pink Paislee DT, unfortunately all my pink paislee paper is already packed in boxes because we are moving soon, so I was not able to participate in the challenges, but I decided to play along anyway because I liked what the talented DT made.

This was inspired on a color challenge by Danielle.



Like that Chevron pattern? She posted a tutorial HERE




My next card was for the stitching challenge by Roree. I used a Maya road Kraft Doilies and chipboard shapes from October Afternoon 5 & Dime.


Karola shared two templates to make Shaped Cards. The paper is from Basic Grey’s Out of Print collection and the butterfly from Tattered Angel.


This card has a beautiful Color Combo that I would have never thought of putting together, posted by Michelle from an image she found on Pinterest.


Where did you spend WCD? link your cards here so we can go see :)

Hope you all have a great day!

=Di










6 Scrappy thoughts:

Michelle said...

Really pretty cards, Di!!! Spent Saturday cleaning, cooking and baking. Sunday we spent at the apple orchard, my FIL's house cleaning windows and his father's house visiting. No crafting at all! LOL I am glad you found some time. Congrats on the move!!

gayle said...

They are all so beautiful! You really were feeling inspired :) I spent Saturday looking at cards rather than making them! We visited a craft exhibition and did some shopping ;)

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Oh, Di, these cards are so pretty. I LOVE the Chevron one - my daughter is really into anything Chevron right now so I'll have to pass that one on to her!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Gorgeous cards Di! I love each and every one!

Julie

Jester said...

Such wonderful cards - all so different and stylish.

Sandy Ang said...

Happy Belated WCD to you too Di. I was bad and spent it watching episodes of X factor instead of making cards lol