Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Mini Album

Hello, Diana again, this time to share a Halloween mini album.

I normally don’t purchase mini album kits because I like to make my own, but I just could not resist the cuteness of this one, designed by Ronda Palazzari and sold at Cocoa Daisy. I did make a few changes on my cover, thanks to all the goodies that came with the kit I was able to over embellish the way I like to J



The My Mind eyes Mischievous paper is so nice, I find that little scarecrow witch and owls very cute and the color combo on all the collection is amazing. The Flocked Web Transparency is from Fancy Pants  and the Sheer Tab Album from Maya Road.



For the inside pages I took a little from the original design and combined it with my own style, this is my cover page that also has the title of the album.



And here are three of the pages I made.





Happy Halloween!!!!

=Di

5 Scrappy thoughts:

Unknown said...

Love your book ! I have the Mischevious paper to and adore the whole collection !

Jean said...

So cute!! Love the papers!

The Scrappy Tree said...

This is so fab Di, what a great little kit! Love your take on it :) and Sammy's wings!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Gayle xx

The Scrappy Tree said...

Love your latest mini album Di, the journaling is really fun! Kxx