Friday, September 30, 2011

September's Art Journal Friday

Welcome to Art Journal Friday!  It's the end of another month and with the weekend ahead I hope that you'll have some time to play around with your art journals!

Firstly, apologies for missing last month's edition; as you may already know I left the country at the end of last month to go and get married, and returned well into the second half of this month as if I had been on another planet!  Again, apologies, and normal service resumes as of... today! :)

This month's theme is to be 'reflection' - I know certainly in my own life recently it has been a time of great reflection, of thinking backwards and forwards at the same time and taking stock of where I'm at.  I've come to the conclusion that wherever that is, it is a happy place to be :) and so this month's page should be your reflection too!

We're having a few reshuffles with our Scrappy Tree places, so for now if you'd like to share a picture of your creations I'm going to suggest that you post a link in the comments section of this post so that we can come and visit you :) looking forward to it!

Happy journalling :)

Gayle

1 Scrappy thoughts:

gayle said...

Sharing my page!

http://alteredorchid.blogspot.com/2011/10/art-journal-friday-at-tst.html