Friday, January 21, 2011

Twinchies

If you are like me, you like to do something crafty everyday but you may not have the time to do a layout, altered project, etc. Well, twinchies are something I like to do on those busy days. I still get to be crafty but there's not a large time commitment!

Last night my girls and I worked on a few after dinner. I'd like to share them with you today!
I used vintage music paper, a Prima, a Hero Arts Gemstone, a Cosmo Cricket Sticker, a Crafty Secrets stamp and boom! Done!!


My daughter Debbie got some fun little EK Success stickers that she shared with me for the following twinchie:

My two daughters made the following twinchies! It was a fun night!

So, if you are looking for a quick project for yourself or a project for the kids, go ahead and give twinchies a try! :)


4 Scrappy thoughts:

Troylet said...

These are awesome! Your girls did an awesome job!

Kristin said...

Adorable Twinchies, looks like the girls got their Mom's creative gene :)

dianapena8 said...

You got me hooked on these, I like how once an idea comes to mind it takes no time to finish them, nice job E & D :)

Erica said...

These are so cute! The girls did a great job!