Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A little Copic

Hi everyone!  It's Julie here today with a little Copic work I did over the weekend. 

I started with a little CC Designs cutie. I just love her on her tree swing. (Will update later with stamp name!)  I used Copics to color her. I added a touch of Glossy Accents on her eyes and some stickles on the butterflies. I cut her out with a little white around the image. 

Then I went about selecting papers for my card. I had this great paper in pretty purples that I decided to use. I had a light lilac card stock piece that I die cut and embossed with a cloud embossing folder from Darice. I lightly sanded the clouds and adhered the piece onto of some ribbon. 

The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set and was stamped on a scalloped oval from a Fiskars punch. I used a tiny demensional to pop the sentiment just a bit. 

I thought the card front still needed a little something so I added some punched flowers because I actually do not own a single purple flower!  Gasp!!!  I added a little purple stickles to the flower centers as well. 

Below are pictures of the outside as well as the inside of the card. 


Thanks for stopping by!!


4 Scrappy thoughts:

Michelle said...

This is really pretty, Jules!!! Glad you are having fun with all of your copic markers!!

Susanne said...

A little Copic sweetness I'd say. Love the card.

Erica said...

What a sweet card! And you are a Copic expert now!

dianapena8 said...

Extremely cute, you coloring is beautiful, I agree with Erica, you have become an expert, I also like how you decorated the inside of the card =Di