Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Album

Hello, Diana here with the cover of my December Album, although there were a lot of pretty kits from different scrappy blogs and companies I decided to make my own, but just to keep me on track I am participating in Studio Calico's 25 Days : A December Daily guide with instructor Maggie Holmes.

The class came with some print outs and a small embellishment kit, the colors are so nice I bought paper in that color combo and gathered my matching supplies. 

I have become a big fan of Simple Stories Albums, the inserts and the page protectors (shown in the below pic) are perfect for any project.


For the cover I added three layers of ribbon and a big Maya road snowflake that I misted with Tattered Angels, it also has a small paper doilies, a transparency snowflake also from Maya Road and a flair that was included in the SC mini kit.

I've been finding a lot of cute albums from fellow scrappers who have been also making a Snowflake the main decoration of there cover, I guess Creative Minds Think a Like :)


Just to add an extra description of what my album is about I included the word Christmas on the side of the album.


This is the introduction page, I will not be making a December Daily, just an album about our December.


I'll be back next week with a few of the inside pages.

=Di

1 Scrappy thoughts:

gayle said...

Gorgeous Di! Your makes always look like they belong in a magazine :) xx