Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mixed Media Album 2

Hello! a few weeks ago I made a Travel Mixed Media album for a dear friends, and liked it so much that I decided to make one for me, even though I do not have any travel plans in the near future I could not resist the idea of making an air mail inspired album.


I gathered some supplies to make the body of the album, but ended up adding more and more pages,


The paper collection I used are Abroad by Studio Calico and Boarding Pass by October Afternoon.

Here are some shots of my fav pages, lets start with the cover:

















I can't wait to have an opportunity to fill this up with photos, I really need a vacation :)

Have a Great Day and till next time.

=Di

7 Scrappy thoughts:

Irene said...

That is a great album. Hope you get to fill those pages soon.

gayle said...

So beautiful Di, love all the little pockets! And great theme too :) xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Lovely. I'm book marking it to come back to later for inspiration.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! I love travel journals. I will definitely be using yours as inspiration for my 2012 journal.

Michelle said...

What a great mini!! It is a great mix of products. The little pockets and envelopes are perfect!

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite all time albums!!!

LidiaZuniReds said...

Que hermoso, so wonderful work 👍😊👌