Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mixed Media Album 2

Hello! a few weeks ago I made a Travel Mixed Media album for a dear friends, and liked it so much that I decided to make one for me, even though I do not have any travel plans in the near future I could not resist the idea of making an air mail inspired album.


I gathered some supplies to make the body of the album, but ended up adding more and more pages,


The paper collection I used are Abroad by Studio Calico and Boarding Pass by October Afternoon.

Here are some shots of my fav pages, lets start with the cover:

















I can't wait to have an opportunity to fill this up with photos, I really need a vacation :)

Have a Great Day and till next time.

=Di

7 Scrappy thoughts:

Irene said...

That is a great album. Hope you get to fill those pages soon.

gayle said...

So beautiful Di, love all the little pockets! And great theme too :) xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Lovely. I'm book marking it to come back to later for inspiration.
Rinda

everydaypaper said...

That is beautiful! I love travel journals. I will definitely be using yours as inspiration for my 2012 journal.

Michelle said...

What a great mini!! It is a great mix of products. The little pockets and envelopes are perfect!

Julie Boeck said...

This is one of my favorite all time albums!!!

Lidia Zuniga said...

Que hermoso, so wonderful work 👍😊👌