Friday, December 9, 2011

December album

 Today I thought I'd share with you my album for this December :) I know a lot of you will be aware of projects like December Daily and Journal Your Christmas(if not you need to go check it out!); well, this year is my first attempt to go right the way through the holiday season and out the other side with Shimelle!  My album is an A5 album from Paperchase (totally awesome for stationery by the way!)...
 ...which I decorated mainly with paper and embellishments from the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas range; really loved the vintage look of this paper and red and gold are two of my favourites.
 I added some Thickers and some Making Memories alphas for the year numbers on the front and sides of the album.
In Paperchase, there were also options for different pockets to go in your album; I decided on some A5 pockets for full pages (which I filled with pages cut to size from the double-sided My Mind's Eye paper) and then added business card pockets inbetween which I intend to use for journalling, extra pictures and ephemera from this year's Christmas :)

I hope you're having fun with your Christmas albums, whatever you've chosen; would love to hear about any awesome supplies you've discovered!

Happy December :)

Gayle xx

1 Scrappy thoughts:

dianapena8 said...

You know I am a fan of decorated album covers, and yours is Amazing! love how you layered the paper pieces, that Santa is so cute and really deserves to be on the front cover =D