Thursday, November 22, 2012

~Give Thanks~




 

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends across the blogosphere. Kristin here, blogging today to wish you all a BEAUTIFUL time, spent with family and friends and yes even to you our non-American friends, you deserve a wonderful day as well :). This year I am thankful for possibly more than any year ever before! It's been a tough go so far that is ending with good health, a steady income, the best family a girl could ask for, awesome friends and the most beautiful bundle of joy this Meme has ever seen.



I'm also thankful for the happiness I find in creating art and crafty things, nothing else relaxes me like loosing myself in a project and seeing the end result. I know you all reading this understand that one :) I thought I would share a few things I created for the first Thanksgiving I'm hosting, wish me luck!

~First up, the beautiful bundle of joy, isn't he adorable~

 
First visit to Pop pop and Meme's house



Place cards


Centerpiece boxes


 
I started with bare wood and added some metallic paint in dark espresso, then I added some candles and the misc greenery and nuts. These will be the main focal point on the main table.

Supplies I used

  

Bookcase decoration

 


Flowers for arrangements



 

Tables

The main table




Thanks for visiting today,




4 Scrappy thoughts:

butterfly said...

Just love your all-natural decorations (with a little metallic paint thrown in for glamour!)... utterly gorgeous tables. How lovely to have a new baby at the family gathering - have a wonderful weekend!
Alison x

gayle said...

Such adorable pics of little baba :) such a handsome boy!
Your table decor is fabulous, so wish I could have been with you too :) happy Thanksgiving xx

Julie Boeck said...

Your home looks so fabulous! Great job on your decorating!

dianapena8 said...

Extremely Creative K, love all the decorations and your grandson is so Adorable :)