Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cards on World Card Making Day

Hello, Diana here today with a few cards to share. Oct/06 was World Card Making Day, a perfect excuse to spend some time in the craft room.


I am one those scrappers that does not get rid of pieces of pattern paper, they come really handy when it is time to make some cards. I got my scrap-box out and started to match papers.


These are two travel inspired cards made on a craft base.


I kept the design simple with a label, a stamped image, a flair and some tiny alphas for the sentiment.


For my next cards I glued a few pieces of pattern paper to a piece of cardstock and punched out a decorative border, I've seen this technique from other scrappers and had always wanted to try it out.


I used the same design but on a glassine bag.


I've always said that the best thing about making cards is being able to use up all those leftover papers, my box of scraps did not disappoint me.

Hope you all have a great day. Till next time.

=Di


2 Scrappy thoughts:

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely use of the scraps! I managed one card - was feeling mojoless on WCMD - how's that for ironic!? Love the stripes with the decorative border...
Alison x

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards!!!Great use of scraps!