Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Books & Audio-Books Mini Album

Hello, Diana here with another mini album. I get most of my Books and Audio Books at the library, since it's hard to trust my memory and remember what books I liked and especially remember the title and the author, I decided to start documenting them in this mini album. Here I can add a picture of the book or just make a note of the name and a commentary about what I liked about it.


The title has mixed alphas from American Crafts, Jillibean Soup and a Flair from Ormolu. 


For the inside I used a Tab Acrylic album, Chipboard and Manila pages.


The papers are from Studio Calico.



Hope you all have a Wonderful day!

=Di

3 Scrappy thoughts:

gayle said...

This is soooo cute, I love that you thought to make a mini album for this! :) x

Anonymous said...

Lovely album!!! Beautiful design!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful album!!! Gorgeous design!!