Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A few toilet paper cards! :)

I love to recycle (or upcycle or repurpose, whatever the right term is) and our DT member Diana has inspired me to use toilet paper rolls instead of throwing them away.  She's made beautiful toilet paper roll cards and I'd like to share the ones I made today.


 These were the perfect campground crafting project.  Since my family is camping almost every weekend, I try to bring some small things that I can work on outside.  These were fun and pretty easy to work on outdoors.  Since my supplies were limited at the campground, all papers were from My Mind's Eye and all stamps were from them as well.




The following stamp on the tag was the only exception and put out by Stampendous.

I was thinking these would also be good gift card holders if you put a glue dot on the card before mounting on a pull out tag!

Try one today and see what you think!  Thanks for coming by today!

~Julie

4 Scrappy thoughts:

Words and Pictures said...

Top idea... well done Diana, and well done you for putting it into action so beautifully - great cards!
Alison x

dianapena8 said...

Your cards are Adorable Julz, love how you decorated each of them =Di

Jean said...

These are so cute!! I might have to start saving these rolls!

gayle said...

I love these jules, really like the elements and colours youve put together :)