Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mixed Media Album 1

Hello, Diana here; this is the week I share a mini album tutorial, but because of the simplicity of this album  I'd rather not call it a tutorial.

Every time I see Mixed Media albums I am inspired by there uniqueness, that is the reason I decided to make not one but several :)  


The beauty of this type of album is that you can use scraps from other projects, I coordinated a bunch of my leftover papers with some envelopes and a plastic zip bag I got at an office supply store a few years ago.


For my front and back covers I used two chipboard pieces from a 7 gypsies album, and a few other chip board and manila pieces to go inside the album.


Once I had selected the quantities I was going to use I covered them with pattern paper.


Here are all the pages.












All it needs is photos and some embellishing.

The HERE tag is from Ormolu, I used some Wood Veneer shaped from Studio Calico and a Flair from American Crafts.


I have to warn you that these albums are very addictive; once I started to group and coordinate papers I just could not stop. More on those on another post :)

Have a great day!
=Di



2 Scrappy thoughts:

Sandy Ang said...

I totally agree with you Di about minis. It's a lot of work planning and coordinating one but also very satisfying when it's completed. Yours is so cool !

Kristin said...

You call them simple, I call them Amazing! This is one of my favorites, the colors, papers and embellishments you put together are always stunning and perfect!!