Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration

Hello, Diana here with another Pinterest Inspiration post.

This wonderful creation is from Cathe Holden, I am so glad I found her blog (thank you pinterest) because she has a lot of amazing vintage projects.

Source - Blog: Just something I made by Cathe

I really like her reverse canvas, if you are interested she gives a tutorial HERE; I might try making one of those in the future, but for now I kept mine a little more simple so they would match my scraproom decoration.

All the frames are from a thrift stores. I spray painted them in white and added the Cork on the back. I bought the metal containers on etsy.


I used Fabri-Tac to glue the fabric to the back of the frame.


Little clothespins hold extras on the front of the pocket.


Here is a close up of the little gems that hang from the zipper bow.



Hope you all have a great day.

=Di

4 Scrappy thoughts:

gayle said...

Oh my :) what a great project idea! Your take on it is fab Di, these will look great in your scraproom :) xx

Cathe Holden said...

You took my project to a whole new level! LOVE it!!!! So glad you found my blog. Thanks for the link-love.

Cathe
JustSomethingIMade.com

Sandy Ang said...

Fantastic way to use 7 gypsies ! That zipper flower is just wonderful

Unknown said...

There are so many awesome things on your projects Di that I don't know where to start in commenting!!! I love them all!