Monday, April 11, 2011

Inspiration Monday!

When I was fishing for inspirational images for this month's Inspiration Monday, I did a google search for Easter images and I found this super cute pic: I do not know it's original web source but I thought it would be a great jumping off point for our projects. Here's how it works: 1. Let this image inspire you (maybe by the design or colors, etc.) 2. Create your project (card, journal page, atc, tag, etc.) 3. Upload pictures of your creation to our Inspiration Group on Ning. 4. Leave some love for any other participants and join us next month for another inspirational image! Hope to see your creation soon! ~Julie

1 Scrappy thoughts:

dianapena8 said...

Super Cute! I'll put my thinking cap on because I definitely want to participate this month :)